Geometrik Design is a family business born from the passion of a mother and daughter for design and decoration. It all started when we decided to turn what used to be a chocolate factory into our home – studio.
Thanks to being able to create our space from scratch, and decorate it to our taste, we saw that giving our home a more personal and unique touch would make it stand out from others. That’s when we came up with the idea of starting with handmade decorative elements, which turned our home into a unique space.
Once we saw that the house was finished, and that everyone who visited it loved it, both the layout and the decorative elements, Monica decided to launch her own brand, Geometrik Design, to the world, so that anyone could buy her handmade items.
Handmade, Sustainable and Customizable
Currently, within the handcrafted decorative elements, we have customers in more than 30 countries, with different cultures, where they are delighted with the decorative products we make. Among which lamps and mirrors stand out, among others, always created with natural materials and respectful with the environment.
Paula, in turn, combined her passion for decoration with university studies and masters focused on interior design. After passing through various interior design studios, where she has been able to work on an infinite variety of projects, both for homes and public spaces. Thanks to this, she has been able to broaden her knowledge in order to be able to contribute more to the project that unites her and her passion for interior design, Geometrik Design.
"Creamos espacios únicos para que te sientas feliz."
Our designs are...
- Customisable: They value uniqueness, allowing customers to personalise their products to reflect their unique style and preferences.
- Handmade: Handmade and detailed creation of each decorative element, guaranteeing unique and high quality products.
- Uniques: We give the most precise and appropriate response so that each lamp or mirror has its own personality.
- Sustainable: Commitment to the use of materials and processes that minimise environmental impact, promoting responsibility towards the environment.
- Functional: Adapted to the needs of each space and the client’s wishes. Paying attention to aesthetics and beauty, without losing an iota of the function of each element.
- Natural: In all its senses, close to nature and flowing by themselves.